Economic Stabilization System
(ESS) Action Plan
Once your Humanitarian Funds have been secured and you begin your planned projects,you will find many more projects to fund than you had originally planned. The ESS could be just such a project.
In the RV redemption process, we will have amassed a large sum of money and intend to use it as we feel appropriate for mankind all over the earth. Many other Zim Benefactors will join with us to implement our programs.
Mission Statement: The Mission of the Economic Stabilization System is to stabilize the market prices in each of the four Economic Sectors of the Economy by pre-purchasing all annual production of commodities and/or goods; warehousing of purchased commodities and/or goods; and distribute them to consumer marketing outlets already established. This will be accomplished in each country of the world in support of the International Commodity Clearing Houses program. The ESS action plan is designed in such a way that it will ensure financial stability for every participant in the World Economy.
Problem – Solution:
As a result of the Revenue Sharing Solutions Share Program, the national labor force may replace their individual need for employment by participating in the RSS Share program ($1,008 per week). If everyone quits working, adjustments will be needed in the workforce in order to keep the economy from falling apart.
So, In addition to the regular RSS Shares, we will incorporate an additional use of the RSS Platform as, “Employment Contract Shares (ECS).” At a minimum of 25 cents per-minute download, the ECS share download is estimated to be a minimum of $2,500 per week. By design, this will help alleviate the problem of a decreasing labor force. People need to continue to be productive doing things they enjoy. Love Won Industries, a division of Love Won Society International, will administer this program.
By signing a, pre-production purchase agreement, with Love Won Industries, a Corporation may embrace the Employment Contract Share program to sustain their labor force. We anticipate many lawyers getting involved to implement the proper contract that will address all pertinent issues and come to an agreement that all parties can sign.
Any Corporation large or small can contract with Love Won Industries to incorporate Employment ContractShares (ECS), to keep their work force working and remain productive. Service-oriented local businesses will be offered Employment Contract Shares for their employees by Directors of the CAC under different set of circumstances. A corporation must sign a contract with the stipulations described below, in order for them to use the Employment Contract Share program for their labor force.
The Lottery Mentality.
Lottery winners are often asked what they will do with their winnings. The usual answer begins with their desire to quit working. This presents a challenge to Zim Benefactors when putting large sums of money into the hands of a large portion of society. If the workers quit their jobs, who will produce the things we need to buy to sustain our communities. Who will provide the services we need to support our living, such as firemen or policemen or doctors and nurses?
Our Revenue Sharing Solutions could be a real detriment to society in general, so changes needed to be made.
In an effort to eliminate putting too much revenue into people’s hands using the Revenue Sharing Solutions program we have lowered the per minute payout from 25 cents, to 10 cents per minute which lowered the weekly payout from $2,500 to $1,008.
In addition to lowering the Individual RSS Shares, we will incorporate an alternative and separate use of the RSS Shares as, “Employment Contract Share (ECS),” as mentioned above. By design, this will help alleviate the problem of a decreasing labor force by giving a financial incentive to continue to work and be productive doing things they enjoy doing. Employment Contract Shares will begin at 25 cents per minute download and include free health care and quarterly raises of $100 per week.
Two Levels of Employment Contract Shares. The RSS Employment Contract Share structure is broken down into two separate levels of administration of the contracts: 1. The Directors of the Community Assistance Centers, and, 2. The larger corporate contract program is administered by Love Won Industries. We will work with individual Zim Benefactors to impelement the programs at both levels.
As also mentioned above, Directors in Our Community Assistance Centers (CAC) program, will administer the employment shares for service-oriented businesses within a community, IE; mechanics, restaurant workers, lawn care, dry cleaners, local theater actors, and etc. The Director will have the authority to establish the Employment Contract Share at a wage that is recommended by the owner or boss of the business. To the business owners, this will eliminate labor costs while retaining supervisory control over the employees to hire or fire when needed. The owner or boss will also receive an Employment Contract Share that will be approved by the Director. For an explanation of the Community Assistance Centers (CAC) program. See the CAC Tech Manual found here.
On a larger scale, any corporation with more than, approximately 20 employees, may contract directly with Love Won Industries (LWI) to incorporate Employment Contracts within the corporate structure to keep their work force working and remain productive. Love Won Industries will set up a structure to administer the program throughout the world using Zim Benefactors who contract with Love Won Industries. In order for a corporation to use our Employment Contract Share program for their labor force they must agree to the contract stipulations as described below.
Contracts for Pre-purchasing explained.
To Assure the Financial Viability of Commodity suppliers etc., and, in addition to the Employment Contract Share program, we are introducing the concept of, pre-purchasing, all of the manufactured products or food stuffs that a corporation or a farmer produces on an annual basis. LWI will take ownership of the goods and distribute the goods through presently established distribution channels. This procedure will also act to not only ensure financial viability to producers but will also bring consistent prices to the consumer and avoid inflation or price variants caused by mother nature or other supply chain problems. We will also work with existing middlemen and brokers so that they too will be profitable and perform their services to ensure products and goods are available to the consumer. LWI will take ownership of the food stuffs or manufactured goods and will adjust prices to ensure everybody along the production and distribution channels are profitable. Individual Zim Benefactors will be reimbursed for pre-purchased goods and commodities when payment is made through the distribution channels.
By signing a, pre-production purchase agreement, with Love Won Industries, a corporation may initiate the Employment Contract Share program to sustain their labor force. We anticipate an equitable agreement that will address all pertinent issues and come up with an agreement that all parties can sign.
Share adjustments for Employment Contracts.
The Human Resources Department for each Corporation may scale the Share payout to accommodate the pay structure of the company; starting at 25 cents per minute up to 2 dollars per minute. The RSS platform will call the Share, EC Share-37, for an Employment Contract Share @ 37 Cents per minute payout. Each penny added to the share download creates a 60 cent per hour increase - $14.40 per day, or about $100 per week.
Contract provisions for Corporations:
1. Binding minimum 10-year contract with options to continue in 10-year increments. Each Zim Benefactor, as an LWI agent, will issue a 10-year Performance Bond for the upfront purchase of the company’s annual production. ( The left over funds from quarter to quarter will accumulate in a Bond Fund Account)
2. A 5-year average production = quantity to pre-purchase.
3. The Price we pay for the item will be set at the Coporation's wholesale price, minus the labor set by a 5-year average labor costs. (we are already paying the labor with Employment Contract Shares, which include employee benefits as well as free family health insurance.)
4. Existing or new Employees execute a 7-year Employment Contract and become independent contractors of the company. LWI is the contracting Employment Agency and will execute an Assignment of the Labor Contract to the Corporation where the employee will work.
5. LW Industries will issue up to ??? billion-dollar Performance Bond**(see note below) to secure a corporation’s position in the contract. – (bond amount according to the corporation’s economic body of factors yet to be determined.)
6. Corporate Human Resources to use existing chain of command supervision to ensure execution of Independent Contractor’s responsibilities.
7. Middle management and below will be offered Employment Contracts. Corporate officers and upper management benefits and salary schedules will be the responsibilities of the CEO and Board of Directors and will be paid by Corporate Profits.
8. At the completion of the 7 Year employment contract, Employment Contract Shares will continue to payout indefinitely and will continue to include free Health Care benefits for employee, spouse and family members under the age of Twenty three. If the employee continues to work beyond the Conttract term, the one-cent raise each month will continue as well as the other contract benefits until the employee retires. Otherwise, the increases will end when the term of the contract ends.
9. L W Industries will make expansion loans available for our contracted companies interest free.
**Note: Love Won Society' Quarterly Structured Interest payments, not used for humanitarian projects, will be used to establish an Umbrella Bond account. This Umbrella-Bond controlled by LWS will act as a Double Performance Bond to secure the Companies Interest as well as the interests of the participating Zim Benefactors. This is necessary because once the corporation signs a contract with Love Won Industries through its agents, their corporate structure and the way they do business will change direction and would be very costly if not impossible to change back. The Benefactor Bond and the LWS Umbrella Bond gives a double Bond to establish credibility in the whole program.
Employment Contract terms:
1. Seven Year minimum with options to continue after 7 years to include benefits and periodic increases in Share per-minute-payouts.
2. Human Resources of the manufacturer will administer and control employee relationship with company. Grievances to be resolved by binding arbitration.
3. Employment Shares will range from 25 cents to 2 dollar per-minute scaled to Corporate salary levels as per existing structure. Once set-in motion, the Contract Share payout will not diminish but will increase over the period of the contract. This is a built-in retirement benefit.
4. Employment Contracts will also include free Health Care insurance for employee and immediate family members or dependents until age 23 years.
5. During the Contract term, RSS will add one penny per minute download for each contract Quarter worked. Over the 7-year contract, the increase in Share downloads would be 28 cents added to the Share download, which equals an additional $2,800 per week increase over the beginning contract payout schedule. One penny equals a raise of approximately $100 per week or $400 per month or $1,200 per quarter.
6. Remedies for breaking the Employment Contract provisions may result in the lowering of the per minute download up to the deactivation of the Employment Share. If egregious enough, the Arbitration Board may penetrate into the Beneficiary’s Share and lower the payout for all bonus increases , such as the Registration Bonus of one penny for every two new Beneficiaris, earned up to the point of Arbitration’s punitive actions. Beneficiary initiated Trusts may also be deactivated. The original Personal Share payout will not go below the 10 Cent per minute payout. This Share is inviolable and will not be a part of any further Arbitrations’ Punitive actions. A Home purchase increase for the Share per-minute increase will not be affected.
7. Those who break their Employment Contract may begin registering new beneficiaries and Trusts and participate in the Bonus program after one year from the date of the Arbitration’s punitive action.
8. An Employment Contract does not stop a person’s involvement in the Individual RSS Beneficiary program, including Bonuses.
Benefits of the ESS
A. Manufacturers of hard or soft goods, as well as automobiles and heavy equipment, will sell all of their annual production at prices that ensure Industry financial viability. LWI will be able to lower prices a little each year providing consumers even better opportunities to stretch their budgets to get what they want. LWI has no profit incentive and can sell our goods at a loss.
B. The overall goal for the auto Industry is to make newer models available for more people. They are safer and pollute less. Giving Auto Dealers more for trade-ins for cars older than 5 years, makes the roads safer.
B2. Farmers and other food producers will continue to be financially viable from year to year with all production being pre-sold at the beginning of the growing season. This will eliminate the requirements for production loans. Farmers will never go through bankruptcy or foreclosure due to bad production years caused by drought or other unforeseen problems. Farmers will receive Employment Contract Shares (ECS) for all workers including the owner's family. In addition to the ECS for laborers, the farm owners will receive a signing bonus Share of $1.00 per minute download ($525,600 per year) to cover new equipment expenses, repairs and upgrades and repair to the soil.
C. Prices to the consumers will be consistent from year to year with little change. Food production and food processing companies will have a requirement to upgrade nutritional value within three years with an emphasis on Organic food and healthy processes for growing food. We will quickly phase out all GMO seeds and produce with an emphasis of doing away with corn syrup production. Corn syrup will be replaced with real sugar as soon as sugar production can meet the demands.
D. Ranchers and cattle producers will be invited to produce two-year-old baby bull meat that will require feeding hay through one winter. Baby bull meet is tender, nutritional ,and taste great. This will require more hay production and require investments in raw land to grow alfalfa.
E. All manufacturers, producers and participants in the creating of goods and services will be assured a strong financial reward for their efforts. Nobody will be left out from the abundance that will result with the infusion of quadrillions of dollars into the economy.
F. With the sale of all items manufactured and the sale of all items produced the economy will sizzle. Couple that with the download of thousands of dollars into the hands of consumers through the RSS program, people can buy all that is produced. This ensures that each segment of society will flourish in support of the Basic Unit of Society, the Family.